good freeware program not yet made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyjelasic

Beta member
I am in AP computer science at my high school and we have all term to make a freeware program coded in any language. I am fealing rather uninspired. relative difficulty is not an issue because my uncle is a computer programmer for a living and is awsome even if i am weak sauce at some kernel stuff.

anyway do you guys have any ideas for freeware programs you would like to see made that are not? if i chose your idea i can send you the program after its made if you want.

thanks all.

Does it have to be for Windows or can it be for a *NIX?

A few things i've thought about making but haven't had time (i'm sure there are similar things out there).

Program that uses windows cleaning utilities and runs them. Gives you the ability to schedule them and reminders if you haven't done them for a while. I've seen utilities do this, but you ahve to use their utility (like their defrag), not windows.

Will add more as i think of them...

Sounds a lot more advanced than the single programming course my high school offered. I manged to hack together the crappiest command line calculator you've ever seen in C++. Somehow I don't think that'll cut it for your course.

wow... my AP CompSci class in high school doesn't sound anything like yours... first of all, we only learned java, not "any language you want".

And we were never expected to do something like that... gl bud

Game not complicated? Since when? Games are more complicated than most applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom