Good DVD media player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaderpro

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, whats a good free DVD media player for watching movies on my computer..... windows media player wont play DVD's for me....thanks.

Power DVD isnt free I dont think so anyway. You have the latest Windows Media Player? I dont have a problem watching DVD's through that player, but I still prefer Cyberlink Power DVD to it.

I couldn't be sure it came with my old PC when we bought it. This old PC is about +5 years old...

ohh ok then yea it has to be purchased. If it came with the machine as a bundle than that means that machine is licensed for it. Most DVD Recorders/Players that I buy for customers usually come with PowerDVD..^^^ good point that is probably why windows media player can play them since I have a decoder (power DVD).

Win2kpatcher said:
Power DVD isnt free I dont think so anyway. You have the latest Windows Media Player? I dont have a problem watching DVD's through that player, but I still prefer Cyberlink Power DVD to it.

Everytime I bought a nvidia card it came with power dvd. now it come with nvdvd

realone player has a dvd player and it's free

www.real.com

So, is there any way I can use WMP to watch videos, cause I swear it worked before...? I would rather use it, if possible.
Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom