Gmail account problems.

phantom555

In Runtime
Recently i had checked my gmail email account which was hacked by some unknown. I changed my password. But recently i am checking my emails and new emails that i receive are automatically somehow are seen moved to the trash folder....!!! So i again changed my password to a better one. But still the new received emails are not seen in inbox when i log in, but are seen in my trash folder. So how is it that my email account of gmail is acting weird. I even checked the settings, if any email filters were applied but none. So are there any solutions?

Recently i had checked my gmail email account which was hacked by some unknown. I changed my password. But recently i am checking my emails and new emails that i receive are automatically somehow are seen moved to the trash folder....!!! So i again changed my password to a better one. But still the new received emails are not seen in inbox when i log in, but are seen in my trash folder. So how is it that my email account of gmail is acting weird. I even checked the settings, if any email filters were applied but none. So are there any solutions?

I would recommend contacting google support directly for security related troubles although before taking that step you could check any filters you have set in place.

Possibly there is a filter that is auto-trashing incoming emails based on certain parameters of content?

Hope this helps - and Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom