Getting Powerpoint from Jump Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3dimindtr1cks

In Runtime
Hey I need help how can i use my jump drive to get powerpoint from my roommate.... He has Microsoft Office and i only have Office basic which does not give me powerpoint...Is it possible to get powerpoint from him using my 256mb jump drive....let me know please and how i can do this like what files to drag onto my jump drive aka usb stick

j3dimindtr1cks said:
Hey I need help how can i use my jump drive to get powerpoint from my roommate.... He has Microsoft Office and i only have Office basic which does not give me powerpoint...Is it possible to get powerpoint from him using my 256mb jump drive....let me know please and how i can do this like what files to drag onto my jump drive aka usb stick

I just reread your question. you can't tranfer programs with windows. you can with a mac

Yeah i have my jump drive and i plug it into my friends comp who has powerpoint and i still cant get it that way youre telling me??? can i take the whle microsoft offic 2003 from him?

I ment to download it PP from somewhere, the whole program not from his pc. You can take it Office from his pc if he has the install cd copied to it somewhere

hmmm alright thanks a lot man...Warez monster ehh bet you either block people from getting illegal stuff or you are very good at getting things for free of charge haha thanks though man later

because i dont know i see Warez Monster i think well he has access to a lot of stuff that i would want OR he trys to prevent people from doing warez type stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom