Game Not Recognizing Hardware

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I'm playing StarCraft Remastered and it says that I need 2.2 GB of VRAM when I'm using Windows 7 32-bit with 3gb ddr ram and also 3 gb of 1050 gtx graphics card nvidia.

I spoke with a Blizzard Representative about it via their technical support and they had me disable some services like zonearlarm vsmon, razer software and vpn software and we launched Starcraft Remastered and still no luck.

I do want to emphasize that the same thing happens when I launch Starcraft 2 and it says that it's recommended to stay at "Very Low" settings. I bypassed this by manually setting it to Ultra/Maximum and the game works perfectly fine close to 40-50 fps.

I mentioned to the Blizzard Representative that I'm using Windows 7 on an E drive and I have a Windows Vista on a C drive. When I launch Windows 7, it doesn't launch as an "C" Drive default, it launches a secondary "Windows E" drive and then there's still a C drive existing with the Windows Vista files.

My question is, is there a manual way to change the regedit or something to the corresponding drives so I don't have to reinstall and transfer everything?

If I have to go to the reinstall route, is there a way to install Windows 7 without a DVD drive? I have it on an .iso file and I can't delete the Windows Vista C drive or overwrite the Windows Vista for some odd reason.

Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom