frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtag

Baseband Member
i'm seting up windows xp on my sisters laptop the only way i could restart was accessing the disk in safe mode. Now i'm trying to switch over to restart but it keeps opening in safe mode which I'm trying to get out of ????? Some help would be nice anybody.

well exe.explore error occurred kept appearing so I opened in safe mode to reinstall windows from the xp disk . It restarted and went straight to seting up Xp . I followed the program setup . In which it restarted to install but it keeps opening in safe mode . The xp setup keeps saying wp setup cannot run under safemode . setup will restart now . But it keeps opening in safe mode . I'm trying to figure out how to switch out of safe mode if it keeps bring me back .

The installation didn't happen cause it keeps opening in safe mode . It starts up like normal the windows logo appearing and instead of a log on screen it goes straight to safe mode which is seen on the bottom and top of the screen. With the same xp can't setup in safe mode window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom