Free Windows Vista Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
who, cares for how long, after you get your DVD, just reformat the Computer. I was thinking maybe install this on my secondary drive and boot from there from time to time, just surf a few websites and after that, wipe it clean.
Well, considering they'll have all your information before they give you your DVD, and MS isn't known for being nice about things, I'd probably be careful about going back on the agreement after they give you an expensive product.

i think they send you the stuff after you have abided for 3 months
so if you feel like not abiding per the terms, you don't get squat

I don't know what all the negativity is with some people (here and the other forums) regarding this...what are you afraid they'll see? lol

But it's not they are asking for information for free, they ask if you want this, and agree to this, do this and that...seems all good to me. Do it if you want, don't if you don't. ;)

I think their is a faster way to get Vista Ultimate, and not have big brother watching you.

Trotter. I sugges you use EASYBCD if you decide to dual boot, they have excellant forums that will help you

i just may try this... I don't have anything to hide.. all i really do on this system is Halo, Xfire, SF, Warrock and T.F.

i think they send you the stuff after you have abided for 3 months
so if you feel like not abiding per the terms, you don't get squat

I don't know what all the negativity is with some people (here and the other forums) regarding this...what are you afraid they'll see? lol

But it's not they are asking for information for free, they ask if you want this, and agree to this, do this and that...seems all good to me. Do it if you want, don't if you don't. ;)

The 3 month thing sounds plausible, and the OP's quoted site says 3 months, but I don't see anything about 3 months on MS's web site. Somebody tell me where this came from.

Also, I don't have anything to hide. If all it was is having tracking software on my computer, it wouldn't be a big deal. But to get the free software, you also have to do a 15 minute survey once every two weeks. That's ok for 3 months, but not for the rest of my life. But again, MS's web site doesn't say anything about 3 months.

Boy! Guess what, guys. Their web site doesn't say they'll give you software anymore. Just a couple of hours ago I saw it on MS's web site. I just checked again, and no where on there does it say that they will give you Vista Ultimate. Earlier today it said you had your choice of Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 Ultimate, and a few other things. It said the deadline was something like Dec. 29, 2007. All of that is gone now.

Sorry, folks.

Now who still wants to participate even though you don't get anything out of it. Their FAQ says that in consideration of your participation you will receive a license for the software they use for tracking you. Wow, thanks!

Boy! Guess what, guys. Their web site doesn't say they'll give you software anymore. Just a couple of hours ago I saw it on MS's web site. I just checked again, and no where on there does it say that they will give you Vista Ultimate. Earlier today it said you had your choice of Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 Ultimate, and a few other things. It said the deadline was something like Dec. 29, 2007. All of that is gone now.

Sorry, folks.

Now who still wants to participate even though you don't get anything out of it. Their FAQ says that in consideration of your participation you will receive a license for the software they use for tracking you. Wow, thanks!

Well that sucks... I was interested in this and now regret not signing up...

If anyone finds out about the offer still being there... let me know!

who, cares for how long, after you get your DVD, just reformat the Computer.

Yea but they could watch you for like a whole year untill they decide to give you a copy, just buy an oem for like £100 cheaper than that for prem n home:)

someone ask them from this page if they still give it, hehe

Contact Us

I've already signed up and hope to get my free software(S)! :D

I e-mailed them asking what was up...

... I hope the offer hasn't expired. I'm building a new PC in April, and if I could get a free 64-Bit Vista Ultimate in March... that would be like... totally cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom