Free Webroot Spy Sweeper 5.5 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Computer Active, the magazine that is currently running the Grisoft AVG 7.5 Professional promotion which can also be downloaded for free is offering another software for free. Webroot Spy Sweeper 5.5 is available for free as well but unlike AVG the serial number is not hard coded into the software.
This means that users who download the application will have to fill out a form to apply for a (free) serial number for Webroot Spy Sweeper. The offer is valid until January 17th and it does not include support or access to future release versions of Webroot Spy Sweeper.
Still a fine offer and since it does not cost anything I suggest you head out immediately and download the software using a download manager. The website is slow and can't handle the massive storm of users who want to download the free products.
One a siden ote, as I suggested earlier this is a promotion for readers, maybe even subscribers, of Computer Active only and they did not expect it to leak so fast to other Internet users. The retail price for Webroot Spy Sweeper is $29.95.

Free Webroot Spy Sweeper 5.5 Download - www.Tech-Dump.com

Good Question..... Hmmm..

cut it out. I found it. I forgot to edit the post. but it was at the maxium download of 532 being used. I got the key from webroot and download the product from a torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom