Free Video editing software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokuwakakera

Baseband Member
I have grown tired of editing video's ( I mostly make paintball and some skateboarding videos) with Window Movie Maker, and I don't like saveing it to the .WMV format eather.

Is there any Free Video Editing software that can do a little more then W.M.M and save into a format that an avarage DVD player would be able to play?

I don't know if this is a little much, but I guess if there was a cheep one, that would be ok too.

Yeah, I am not makeing anything big, so that Non commericiaized version sounds good, but I cant find it on there site, so I think they may have takein it off...

Do I have any experience with MAYA? No, it is ridiculously difficult to use. South Park is made with MAYA, Shrek was made weith MAYA, many many many movies that contain CGI or any type of animation are done with MAYA. You do, however, need a hell of a machine to run it. At my college, in the graphics arts program, there were a few classes on that program, but I never took them.

It does video editing. ILM and those major companies use it. It costs, if you were to buy it, $7000 a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom