Forgot Windows Password!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s10237

Baseband Member
Ok I use numbers on my keypad usually in a pattern and a friend used my pc after I let him have my pass. So I changed it afterward and I can't get it right. Good news is I have Linux which I use a little more than windows. Can some one point me in the right direction in cracking my password. I heard I can use linux with a certain program to copy and decode the SAM file. Anyone?

Im not sure if it will work or not but I have a small program for windows that will reset the password using a floppy to boot from. If you want to try it, email me and I will send it to you. Hurry up and let me know before my post is erased for some unknown reason

Why are these posts being erased, were allowed to crack our own computer :uhoh:

Okay one thing you can try, 95% of people have no password on admin account. Press f8 during boot (keep hammering it) to go into safe mode and login as the admin account

Than you can wipe your password from control panel

DJ-CHRIS said:
Why are these posts being erased, were allowed to crack our own computer :uhoh:

Okay one thing you can try, 95% of people have no password on admin account. Press f8 during boot (keep hammering it) to go into safe mode and login as the admin account

Than you can wipe your password from control panel

and if that is password protected use your favorite search engine for the answer

He does this all the time but never ever gives a reason...but oh well, until he gives us a reason that is legit, I sure will keep on posting my password reset disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom