Font problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate.

One font, I can not see in the Fonts folder. I see it in my backup folder. When I try to copy it, it says that font is already in there. It might be under a new name, but i cant seem to find it...

The right properties is for the Dark Crystal Script. The title says so, but i don't see it in the font folder.

font.jpg

Stupid question in 5...4...3....2.....1......

Did you click on the Dark Crystal Outline to see if that bolded one was just combined with it? They are the same font, so maybe Windows jsut combined them to 1 font under the Dark Crystal name.

They are not the same font, Mak. There is little difference between the two. I see no combination under the Dark Crystal name.

Edit: Never mind... I deleted both and reinstalled them, the script first, then the original. Now both fonts work fine :s

They are close enough to the same font for Windows to classify them the same way. One is a full body and one is a outline. But they are both Dark Crystal fonts. I know this cause i have them installed myself and this is what Win7 did for me. As well as several other fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom