Originally posted by BlkShdw88
hey anybody including blitze105.. i posted screenshots of wats happning but im not getting anywhere.. plz help with this, stuart
whats that supposed to mean
I suggest doing a repair install. also these are kinda off the wall but maybe it will work.
make a restore piont!!!! then..
1. Open your regedit. ( Start
-> type "regedit")
2. Go to: edit
-> type Folder.htt
3. Delete the string if it comes up.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 but change step 2. Search for desktop.ini
This is a very off the wall solution as i said. I AM NOT AT FAULT FOR YOUR PROBLEMS
Next one is this:
1. Set up you hard drive as a slave.
2. Use the master drives DOS mode. ( start
-> type "cmd"
3. Go throught the directory and delete the folder/file.
4. The directory should look something like this:
C:\Documents and Settings\Stuart\Desktop
(funny thing, STUART?)
-> type "regedit"
then go to File