Flash in Win 7 x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnico88

In Runtime
I know that flash doesn't work on a x64 browser but I installed Flash and it works in IE but not in the latest Firefox. I assume Firefox installs the x64. How can I install x86 Firefox or if it is already installed how do I run it? I don't want FF x64 if I can't have flash.

Did you check under the Program File (x86) folder to see if Firefox is listed in there?

Just go to Mozilla.org and DL their latest vesion of FF, I had no idea they even had an x64 version. but yea Flash is a little slow in developing a x64 version.

That's the problem, it is installed in Prog Files X86 but I can't play flash in it so it must be x64. I just downloaded the build on the front page but the installer may have both version. And flash works in IE.

Many people have been reporting this problem with Flash Player and Win 7 64 Bit. They all have resorted to use IE and Flash cause there is no solution at this point cause of it being Beta and updates need to be done.

To me if I can't use Firefox, I can't use the internet. Good thing I am dual booting.

^I'm the same way, bro! If I can't have FF, my Internet use is TORTURE!!! I hate any other browser.. I converted my buddy to FF... LOL!!
Mr. "I love IE7, FF is junk and full of viruses!" He switched!...... I asked why and he said "Because of you." He has it now and loves the features.. They say it's a bit of a RAM hog when fully LOADED (add-ons), but I hardly notice it..

The latest FF works fine with my XP 64b... Not sure how it would be different than Win7.

So does anyone know how to install x86 FF browser in Win7 x64. It can be either 3.0 or 3.1

It should just install mate. There is no special installer from Mozilla for 32/64 bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom