Firefox Vs. Opera

Which is the best desktop recorder to use?

• Turbo Demo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camtasia Studio

• Instant Demo

• My Screen Recorder

• Other (If so please post a reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich97

Baseband Member
ok i use firefox because i know IE is s**te but i heard opera is a good brower so which is better??

p.s. please dont flame people i know that vs. posts often end up with flaming.

Well first off, using IE is like riding a unicycle backwards while engulfed in flames down the side of a hill, very dangerous, but not impossible. :)

I like Firefox because of the simplicity and ease of use it presents, but I also like Opera because it has a lot of built in features like E-mail, chat, bittorrent, and it has a LOT of options and add-ons. I have both installed on my computer as of now, but I use Firefox more just because I have it customized just the way I like it.

Opera for me. After using Ie for a long time and then Firefox for a while. When Opera went free i tried it and no i am never going back. This is the least amount of spyware i have ever had.

FireFox here. Opera and FF are both superb browsers, though. I just couldn't get used to Opera all that well though I occassionally use it.

Never got into opera much. Probably because i heard about firefox first and got used to it. Really enjoy using it though!

I'm most familiar with IE.

maybe i shouldnt have voted since i never used opera.

I didn't like firefox, though i think i tried the .9 version. reminded me of netscape, had toruble installing extensions, not too fond of the download manager.

csamuels said:
I'm most familiar with IE.

maybe i shouldnt have voted since i never used opera.

I didn't like firefox, though i think i tried the .9 version. reminded me of netscape, had toruble installing extensions, not too fond of the download manager.

man time to try the latest version of firefox and opera and change your browsing world.

extensions are way to easy to install and you can replace the firefox download manager if you wish.

i really don't see how people can put up with ie anymore with so many other great browsers are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom