Firefox Vs. Opera

Which is the best desktop recorder to use?

• Turbo Demo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camtasia Studio

• Instant Demo

• My Screen Recorder

• Other (If so please post a reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IE is fine for me I don't get any spyware because I don't click those activex controls or popups it's just common sense. The only thing I don't like is if ie freezes or crashes it kinda has an effect on the whole computer instead of just the program.

theres a setting for changing that so that IE and each IE windows opereates on a seperate process this obviouly would take up more mem (i think) but the point is if it crashes (as it frequently does in my eperiance) it woulnt crash all of the IE screen you have open and possibly the PC.

p.s. i used IE for a long time now i use firefox and im not going back i only us IE now because microsoft force you to on windows update. :(

Okay, fine. I am currently using IE. My bro highly recommended firefox, and I tried it just like CSamuels, and I didn't really care for it too much. I guess Im just used to IE. Im sure there is a great post somewhere in the search button about why Firefox is so much better. maybe I'll check it out since you guys seems so convinced...

P.S. I have ActiveX as a prompt on IE so I don't get any viruses/spyware (am i being stupid?). It does get annoying though, going to the wrong sites with lots of activex stuff.

also the extentions in firefox make it very customisable i love some of the upgrades you can get for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom