Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvrdan

Baseband Member
hi, i was wondering if i could have two web browsers on my computer at the same time. Would this cause any problems? The web browser that i am thinking about getting is firefox and i already have internet explorer on my computer.

I have firefox and IE, I only use IE whenever I need to go to windowsupate.microsoft.com ...

I have Firefox and IE on my computer and nothing bad has happened. I've even used both at the same time and its worked perfectly. A friend of mine even has Opera on his computer with Firefox and IE, and he's never complained.

I just open a IE window if i'm trying to access some sites (which don't allow other browsers) while FF is still running and i haven't had any problems.

Nope. No problems at all. I use Firefox most of the time but sometimes use IE when there are certain display issues. But never have problems. They are just 2 different clients trying to access the internet. I don't see why it would be any dfferent from running a telnet session and browsing at the same time.

I have IE, but don't use it, icky. I also have MSN, which I love but you have to pay for it. For a backup browser I have Firefox, which from what I can tell so far, is great.

I have an extension for ff called ieview that can automatically open up the page I am trying to view in ie. It leaves my ff browser open and I haven't noted any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom