Firefox 3 Final out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know. What did you just download? I know that mine is the final. As i have already installed it on 3 different machines. It wasnt RC3.

i just downloaded your file from bandongo mak and it says that the installer is corrupted..... i'm trying the other now

i downloaded that and it's rc3.....

Nope it's the full version :

mozillaxd8.jpg

mssssee2

That is the same about screen that you have seen since RC1 was out. I know i have checked them all. They did not show the RC version number on there.

Updated the Bandongo link. Downloaded and ran the installer. It worked for me. So it should be good now.

mssssee2

That is the same about screen that you have seen since RC1 was out. I know i have checked them all. They did not show the RC version number on there.

Updated the Bandongo link. Downloaded and ran the installer. It worked for me. So it should be good now.

Ah ok sorry. I downloaded it from the record link and reinstalled it anyways...

Yeah. I am not sure if the one you linked to was RC3 or not. I am just saying that the about screen has been the same since RC1 hit. ;)

Either way it is up on several places now.

thanks mak....i had to take a break because i was starting to get angry.... i'm dl from bandongo now.... gracias for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom