Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
also try tools > options > downloads > view and edit actions > change the associations.

Ok I uninstalled Quicktime and even installed quicktime alturnativ and the same happens. I need quicktime for some files on my laptop so I cant just uninstall it so what else is there to do?

in quicktime have you tried this?

edit > prefrences > quicktime prefrences > filetypes does the same thing and you just configure it so that it doesnt play that media

I have tried everything and it does not work. I really do not know what else to do you you guys have any other recomadations?

WHWebSolutions said:
Also I have this code and I was wondering how to make it auto start.
I believe this is how it's done... Might be way off.
Code:
<embed src="http://www.emaurescue.org/pics/Video/movie.mpg" width="400" height="300" autostart="true" align="absmiddle"></embed>

I'm thinking that something is wrong with that mpeg file since your other ones play fine in FF

No all media files that play in FF play with quicktime even if it quicktime is uninstalled. In IE it plays with WMP or with the player that I have it assigened to. It sounds like I might have to reside to uninstalling everything. What do you say and should I do it or try something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom