Find hidden hotkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogoa

Beta member
hello everybody

first of all i want to thank you for reading this

i have a small problem i can't seem to solve on my own so i'm looking for your expertise

so here goes :) there is hidden software installed on my computer and no program can find it, i've tried 18 programs (6 virus scanners and 10 spy/adaware programs 2 trojan scanners)

this program is called SPECTOR it's a spying program

now my question is, is there some kind of software that can search for different combinations of hotkeys and tell me what hotkeys actualy do something or what hotkeys are hidden?
something like a brute force hotkey searcher?

awaiting your advice

i know that is the best solution to any spysoftware but it's a lot of trouble too... installing all the programs you want and all the other stuff that has to be on there

what i'm looking for is a program that will try all the possible hotkeys so this spyprogram will pop-up and i can uninstall it the way it should be uninstalled

is there some kind of program that wil do this for me?

thanks again

snypercore said:
how do you know you have this spyware though if you cant find it?

Exactly my question.
I installed some spyware on my own computer several years ago because I suspected my ex was cheating. She was. Anyway, you had to hit like ctrl+shift+tab+F12 or something to open it and see the logs. Also, even though it had an uninstaller, it would not uninstall. And the logs eventually crashed the HD because they wouldn't overwrite for some reason.
Save your stuff you want to keep, format, reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom