File Recovery wizard

xerolen

In Runtime
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a piece of software to recover files that have been deleted from my hard drive but can also be recovered from a formatted hard drive. Anyone know of such a program? The most I would be willing to spend on the software would be about $60-$80.

unfortunately there is no sort of archiving system in your hard drive unless you created some sort of backup and only wiped a partition. are you sure that you FORMATTED it? (inserting os disk or thumdrive and formatted hdd) It all depends on what and how you deleted it.

I have multiple HDDs and I need to get access to some wiped files on my #3 drive where as my OS is on my #1 drive.

As long as nothing else was written to the drive, other than the OS install, you should be able to use Recuva to try and get the files back.

Mind you there is no guarantee that you will get all files back. Some might have even gotten corrupted. Unless your willing to pay top dollar for professional recovery services this is going to be your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom