File Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

addle_brains

Baseband Member
Hey, I just recovered some archives that I'd deleted by accident. Unfortunately, they don't have their original file names. I'm looking for a particular part of an archive, and there are three files that I've recovered that have the right filesize. They've come from the RECYCLER folder, so they are named Dd3.RAR, Dd4.RAR and Dd23.RAR. Is there a way to recover the filenames, because I'm looking for a particular part of the archive.

you will need to recover the full .rar files you cant just take a certain file from it if thats what your saying. try using erd commander or Recover My Files.

Okay...I'll explain a little further. I had a folder that was approx 4GB. I archived it and spilt it up into volumes so I could put it onto seperate CDRs, then I deleted the archives. Then one of the CDs screwed up, so I had to recover one of the specific volumes. I'm using "Recover My Files" program. When I went to recover, it couldn't find the actual file, but it could find a bunch of 700mb archives, just with the wrong names. I just need to find out which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom