File names disorganizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Makaveli and peterhuang. My desktop looks better and I'm saving time with downloads now :D.

[It is cause all my stuff is checked off like that. :p Not used to hearing that question. Since i have always had that effect going on. Thanks for that info. A new thing learned today. Also i an not a Windows Genuis. Just a Windows Geek!! :p

Again the first one will not be solved. You will have to do it by organize. Best option there. Choose a single download spot. From there move the files to where you want them. That way you wont have to constantly choose you new download location.

As i said they dont offer the Auto Arrange cause it is not a full file you are playing with at that time. It is only a temp file till the full one downloads. So Windows does not recognize it as a file and wont allow you to autp arrage cause it isnt a file. Just a temp file. Which will become the file.

I just choose 1 single downlod location and move files from there. Saves time and energy making sure i am saving the right file type to the right place.

Personal experience also helps: http://www.techist.com/forums/f78/display-problem-135967/

Well yes personal experience is the best thing. Shockingly. I dont remember seeing that topic. I know i didnt answer in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom