file corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

spkenn5

Beta member
hey guys, i just happened to encounter this shitty error again.. first off, this comp have been working for a long long time, just when i changed the cd drive because the old one was broken. then this popped, Windows\System32\Config\System corrupt, then when i tried to fix by putting my windows home edition cd in, it was stuck at loading kernell debugger dll etc etc.. i wonder what happens here..

thanks

have you tried seeing if it works with the old drive back in? if not make sure the jumpers are set properly.

im goin to try to take out the new drive out.. i wonder if thats the problem..

but how could that be a problem? hmm

that very well could be the problem this actually happened to my friends sisters computer when we put a new card in. try that and if it still does it boot to the os cd with the old card in and go to the recovery console and run chkdsk /r

spkenn5 said:
hey guys, i just happened to encounter this shitty error again.. first off, this comp have been working for a long long time, just when i changed the cd drive because the old one was broken. then this popped, Windows\System32\Config\System corrupt, then when i tried to fix by putting my windows home edition cd in, it was stuck at loading kernell debugger dll etc etc.. i wonder what happens here..

thanks

You should have wrongly set Slave as Master for your new CD Drive.

Re: Re: file corrupt

Or you should have wrongly set Master as Slave for your new CD Drive if you have only one I/O drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom