Fifth bluescreen today.. fifth bluescreen since reformat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I'll give these all a shot and post back here with my results. Thanks ;)

Well I tried all that... except the GPU, of course.. returning it to stock clocks did nothing, but uninstalling the new Beta UI for Steam seemed to fix it. I should have figured that was it.. There's a lot of problems with it still :tongue: Looks like I'm not getting them any more (played a few games of SC without blue screening) so it looks like it's fixed :tongue:

Thanks for the help Hefe

Nice. A bit of a strange bsod for a program to throw but that is why it is called a beta.

You must have missed the part about uninstall all beta software. :)

Guess I did :Tongue: I've got BFBC2, CnC4, and SCII beta's on here.. too much to remove!... even if the only one I play now is StarCraft :tongue:

Thanks for your help. I prefer the original Steam anyway. I like the small games list :tongue:

Mak is the master of Beta software but if it was me on a new install, (for future reference) I would install one at a time, use it for a while prior to installing a second one to eliminate possible issues.

Most of them were spread out. the SCII and the Steam Beta UI were the two most recent. I think Battlefield and CnC4 were like a day apart, I don't remember. But yeah, i just played a few more (like five) games of SCII, no blue screening. Everything is on the higher clocks, my bluetooth software is installed, etc.

Consider this topic closed. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom