Fast help please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChingChong23

Baseband Member
well its 5am in the morning, ive been up for the last 10 hours? backing up files onto computer C then loading vista on computer A and B, i finally get vista on them, i go look for LAN drivers and oh what do you know, both my rigs ethernet card's manafactures havnt made vista drivers. what good is a computer without internet ehh? so ive just formatted 1 computer, half way loading xp back on it and comming across a thousands of errors here and there, i belive i could probly get thru those errors but my question is

does anyone know where i could get a vista driver for LAN Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 motherboard? i dont wanna go thru the hastle of going back to exp and waste another 5+ hours etc, Please if anyone knows driver sites that would somehow have vista lan drivers that would be compatible with my motherboards ethernet adapter, please help me. Thanks

Have you tried to install the drivers with XP SP2 compatibility? All the sites i see are for XP. Have you tried to install these drivers at all? Also have you tried to manually install the drivers?

Extract the drivers using WinRar to a folder on your Desktop. Go to the Device Manager and install driver. Lead it to the folder on your desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom