F8 does not work during WIndows Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denthral

Beta member
I had recently been using Ubuntu when I decided to make the decision to move back to XP, so i dug out my installation CD and to my shock and horror that upon getting to the point where you have to press F8 to accept the License I am unable to. i have tried to do so with three different keyboards, all with no luck i have looked at other site to only find one which requires you to pay to see the answers to the questions.

I have been browsing here for a while and know you all know what you are talking about, hopefully you can help me as well.

do you have another machine. if so download nlite. import your xp cd into it. it will strip that option off of the xp cd along with other things. it will make your an xp iso file. burn that file to disc and use it

Quick question, this program is somewhat difficult to use, what exactly do I have to do to remove the option in question?

Alright, well I did some tweaking once I got a hold of it, I about to finish up the process and begin the actual ISO burning, I will post back if any issues arise or when I finish.

Alright, well I did some tweaking once I got a hold of it, I about to finish up the process and begin the actual ISO burning, I will post back if any issues arise or when I finish.

ok. here's a pieces of advice. ignore the remove components section. taking things off of the xp cd in this section will sometimes make the xp cd not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom