EZ-Voice activation

Gmacy2003

Beta member
I have been using a program called Ez-Voice, and really loved the program. About 3 months ago my hard drive crashed, and I had to replace it. After loading the program and getting a new registration key, I keep getting a message that the registration key is no good. I tried several times but it will not work.

I have tried to contact the company at the email address below which is from their website, which states to report any problems. I tried 3 months ago, and just last week, and have not heard anything from the company.

Is there anyone that can help me to get in touch with the company or get the program running. I am a registered user of the program, which I paid the full price of the program.

Thank you very much for any help.

Since you are a paying customer then the only hope you have is to try to continue to contact them. I would do it daily and if you send them an email daily and get no response, then contact the authorities for false advertising.

If you have not been able to get the program working with the supplied serials, there is no way any of us will be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom