Extremely Weird Problemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser09

Banned
I've got Area 51 installed and have started to play it but the weirdest thing is i can only jump at certain times! i've got the real version wont jump got a cracked wont jump got it for ps2 works and i can jump all the time but it wont jump on my pc! Ive installed and uninstalled tried compatibility mode but it wont work it says cant run in compatibility. can any1 relate or help?

LOL...this is a really weird problems i had never seen..
I think is ur Game problems or ur Windows corrupted....
Tat all i could think of..
If u really one to find out it problems, install on the other computer and see if the same thing happened again if it so, it mean is ur Game problems if it not, it Onil ur computer got problems..

well ive tried it in windows x64 and windows pro and ive used a real copy and downloaded a seperate copy cracked which is weird that it still no work....and my computer works with like 6 other games just fine not even a bit of lag and its not the keyboard either

Look up information on the game... Could it be that the PC and console versions are different? In many games that is the case, and maybe they are only allowing jumping in certain situations in the PC version.

no lol the thread says midway hasnt even fixed it even in their newest patches..they so lazy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom