Excel 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

olorin

Solid State Member
I may be a tad behind the times, but I have just installed Microsoft Office Professional 2003, after using Lotus Suite for the last 8 years.
I am well versed in writing macros and using LotusScript in Lotus Apps, but this Visual Basic in Excel is a different kettle of fish.
For instance, does anyone know how to call up a "getnumber" dialog box in Excel as one can in Lotus? I'm sure there's an easy answer but I can't for the life of me work it out.
I have only had Excel for 3 days, so there's plenty of time to get to know it yet, but I wouldnt mind knowing how to call up a list of macros and scripts available.
Any help would be appreciated.
P.S
I have ordered a couple of reference books on Visual Basic, but I am impatient, and you guys an gals are generally quick with responses. :)

I wish to attatch a script to a button inside a userform (which I have already made), so that when clicked, a message box appears with a field to enter a number, and when the user clicks OK the number is placed in the workbook in a particular cell.
Thanx for ur time

Thanx for ALL ur replies and follow-ups. I managed to sort it out from the books I bought.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom