Everything...Bright =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeller

In Runtime
This happened once before. It wasn't cured by a restart or ending useless processes.

I don't know when this happened, but now my brightness is much higher. Changing the brightness on my LCD options and in the control panel oddly didn't really help, it just sort of..."diluted" the effect. Anyone have any idea what this is?

just a chance the monitor might be kicking the bucket...OR

you may just need to go into monitor panel and hit reset

Have you tried plugging in another monitor to make sure it's not the video card?

It's probably not this, but make sure the monitor is plugged in all of the way, too. One time my monitor was plugged in only half way and it had some strange effects.

If it's plugged in right and it's not the video card, it's probably time to get a new monitor.

one time, my niece hit the power switch on my sisters computer while i was messing with it...the lcd came back with a nice red hue...I thought it was fried. I even did the basic reset thing and it didn't work...but strangely I did reset something else. I just can't remember...not very helpful huh? :D

Erm...Well I have a theory. I think I might have been playing a game (Enemy Territory, perhaps) and when I quit, it was...like this. Could it have to do with the game calibrating brightness or something? I'll test the graphics card too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom