Eventvwr Errors And Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikedCola

In Runtime
Most of these Ive google'd but I havent found any helpful information, or it was unrelated to my problem. Ill quote the error, and if you can help, please do! If you need any more information Ill be happy to supply it. If its nothing to worry about, just say so.

Application:
Name: System.ServiceModel.Install 3.0.0.0
Warning: HttpModules node ServiceModel does not exist in System.Web section group.
Name: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
Warning: Updates to the IIS metabase were aborted because IIS is either not installed or is disabled on this machine. To configure ASP.NET to run in IIS, please install or enable IIS and re-register ASP.NET using aspnet_regiis.exe /i.
Note: Tried running aspnet_regiis.exe /i and it tells me that the file doesnt exist.

System:
Name: RemoteAccess
Error: Unable to add the interface {FF202987-DCBD-41C4-B623-60F3E86564F4} with the Router Manager for the IP protocol. The following error occurred: Cannot complete this function.
Name: Disk
Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\D during a paging operation.
Name: DCOM
Error: DCOM got error "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. " attempting to start the service StiSvc with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}

Also, my computer will freeze once or twice a day. Im currently running spyware and virus scans, but I doubt they will come up with anything. Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom