Event Viewer Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
The server service was unable to recreate the share <--where does this service resideand what is the name?

The printer could not be installed <-- How is it trying to add a printer?

Driver hp deskjet 5550 series required for printer hp deskjet 5550 series is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again <-- This printer is not installed on the server but keeping getting this error after a reboot

Compaq Network Team #1: PROBLEM: A team member supports only the NDIS Minimum number of multicast addresses. This is sufficient for most situations. However, if the protocol stack or application uses many multicast addresses the team may not be able to use a multicast address for receive-validation heartbeats. Should this situation occur, receive-validation heartbeats will be stopped. ACTION: No action is required at this time. If the situation arises, an error-severity Event will be logged < How do I fix this problem?

Thanks

This is on a Windows 2000 Server SP4

the first one, I just recreated the folders and now the errors are gone but I still would like to know where and what is making them try to recreate

Warez,

what is the problem still, or are you just trying to find the root cause?
Do yourun login scripts on your network?
can you describe your network a little, and how/when this error started? if you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom