Ethernet Controller Missing Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i've just took vista off and all my drives went down when i put xp but what could also help you the quickest way i found was that those who are with bell and have a usb port to plug they're modems into the usb connection and installing the modem. if you do not have the cd you can visit Sympatico from another computer and at the bottem of the page you will see usb modem driver download it's the 2 last link at the bottom of the page and then transfer it to your pc. with hp, if you go to their website you can auto detect what is on your pc... they will not allowed you to download it off of they're websites because they are trying to eliminate xp but if you take the name of the drive you require which will all be advertised you can google it and download it... it's fast quick and easy. the only driver i was unable to find was sm bus controller but my eternet port is working as well as all my other drivers other than that one which isn't quite affecting my pc... I actually find that with xp my computer runs better then when it was brand new with vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom