ESET smart security

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your attitude is disrespectful. So i wont bother to answer your questions anymore. :D

Have a good one.

Cheers,
Mak

I can take a joke just fine. Check around the forums you will see me take part in many jokes. I just dont take kindly to people treating me like i have no clue what i am talking about when i answer their questions all the time.

You stated that it was a different version that what i show. Yet i showed you pics and only after that did you decide to show pics. Then you say to me what do i think?

I checked the Eset site and that is the latest version.

Eset - Update info

You will see that i have great patience. But i do not take kindly to those that do these sort of things with me. Only my real good friends who i know and have talked with for a long time and i know that are joking do these types of things with me. Not someone who i only have contact with when they have questions.

Cheers,
Mak

Let me guess you didn't see the :p at the end of my post. And yes i did say it was 3330 because at that time that was the current version. Take it easy, I am no qualms with you and I wasn't calling you guys out. That was mainly for carnage in case he wanted to know the current version and to see if he could get it working correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom