Error while doing win8 usb tool

Battal Gazi

In Runtime
Hello. I have win8 iso and i want to make a usb tool, because i dont have dwd writer.

I downladed that tool from windows and i click start it, it gives error

were were unable to copy your files. please checkyour usb disk and selected iso .. etc

I searched this and they say to write command of disk list in cmd. But in xp, it doesnot show external harddrive, so i cant see my 4 gb usb. BUt i cann see 1 tb hardrive. In my computer, i can see also muy usb.

Now, what can i do?

And one more question, i wont backup my files because before installing win8, it carries those old windows to a file, win.old, so is it true ?

I searched this and they say to write command of disk list in cmd. But in xp, it doesnot show external harddrive, so i cant see my 4 gb usb. BUt i cann see 1 tb hardrive. In my computer, i can see also muy usb.
In XP, diskpart sees usb flash drives as removable devices while your external hard drive is seen as a usb hard drive. This is typical of that version. You could try using this to do it: http://wintoflash.com/home/en/
Battle Gazi said:
And one more question, i wont backup my files because before installing win8, it carries those old windows to a file, win.old, so is it true ?
I'd still backup your files, just to be safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom