Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its a pirate version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutz4cats54

Beta member
I am new to this so bear with me. I recently get this message when my computer boots and have noticed that my drives no longer reads data disks what can I do, I have tried system restore and uninstalling my mouseware and I still have the problem?The error message is MDATA.DA not found

This could be related to the mouse in your house; have you added a new one lately? If you have, try uninstalling any software related to the mouse by using this path: Start/ Control Panel/ Add or Remove Programs. Then look for anything related to the mouse (company name, etc.). Reconnect the mouse, restart and update the drivers by using the method described in the next paragraph or by using the software that was provided by the mouse maker.

If you have not added a new mouse, we will try Plan B: Start/ Control Panel/ Mouse. In the General tab select the Troubleshoot button and run the diagnostic test. If it declares that the device is working properly, select the Properties button adjacent to the Troubleshoot button. Choose the Driver tab and click on the Update Driver button. If you have updated your PC recently (and I hope you have, Microsoft is preparing to release another important security update this coming Tuesday), you may need to update the driver for the mouse; follow the prompts if this is the case and then restart. If no driver update was available use the uninstall button; this will open a Confirm Device Removal dialogue box, select OK (donÂ’t worry, Windows will recognize the mouse when you boot-up again). The computer will have to restart for the change to take effect, and more than likely you will be instructed to restart once more before the PC is satisfied with the new configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom