Error Message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundmaster2.0

In Runtime
I was trying to install foobar the other day and when I clicked on the installer I got a weird error message. The message said that the installer was corrupted and that it may be a virus. Then it says that if I still want to use the installer I need to use the /ncrc command line switch. I now get this error message with a lot of my installers. How exactly do I use this switch or get rid of this error message? If it is any help the message says NSIS at the top.

This could be the result of a damage disk, a failed download or a virus.
You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.
It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch (NOT RECOMMENDED)
If you have this error then you can go to Start>Run>cmd (or command for Win98 or ME)
and then go to your destination folder and run your setup (or any exe file) like this:

[FileName].exe /NCRC

for Example: SharpDevelop_1.1.0.1964MayBetaRefresh_Setup.exe /NCRC

For some reason when I do that it wont let me change the directory. I use cd H:\*** but when I do it just shows that path and then goes back to the default.

all of the ones I have tried have been exe but the command line thing where it just takes me back to the default path happens with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom