Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo_man

In Runtime
Hi, my computer seems to have random restarts everyonce in awhile. Sometimes it actually properly restarts, and sometimes it's just instant. People have been saying it has to do with power or my computer overheating..but this computer is new..I didn't even have it for 2 months yet and the fan works fine. Sometimes the error message says :"system has recovered from serious error" but if I don't log back in and shut down the computer, it says "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem on (whatever date it was)". I doubt it has anything to do with my computer overheating or something.
Would re-installing Windows Xp Pro do anything? And anyone know a better solution besides getting a new PSU (whatever that is) or fan? I don't intend to spend money trying to fix something that I know isn't a problem with hardware. Please Help. Thanks.

Oh yeah, someone asked for system specs. Here they are(I'm not really the hardware kind of person so I'm not sure what kind of system specs you need and where to find them.):

Windows XP Pro SP2
0.99GB of RAM.
200GB HardDrive
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.0 GHz

This is all I know..If you need more information, please post what specs you need and where I can find it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom