Error during F6 procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpos

Beta member
Hi,

I needed to reinstall my xp media center edition after some issues. Reinstalled it, but now i need to install drivers for my motherboard. I used the F6 procedure and the floppy that came with the motherboard. After inserting the floppy and choosing the iscs adapter i get the following error:

file iastor.sys caused an unexpected error (1024) at line 2113 in d:\xpsp\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c.c

The motherboard is an intel D945Gtp

I'm in desperate need of some help and I was wondering if anyone could help me?

Alex.

The F6 procedure is only needed if you cant get your hard drive recognized during the reinstall process. From what i am reading, you got Windows reinstalled and the drivers need to be installed within Windows. Not during the setup.

Boot into Windows and then install the drivers.

Thank you for replying!

So it doesn't have anythibg to do with the raid driver than?

Would you mind poiting out which drivers that would be? Cause everytime I browse for drivers I end up find raid drivers.

Right now my pc doesn't detect my motherboard and thus my networkcard, videocard, etc.. either.

Sorry if im being a pain but I'm not exactly good at any of this. Right now I'm doing this all of my iphone and I'll be in a lot of trouble if I cant finish my autocad asignments for uni.

So any help would be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom