Endless rebooting problem - also, impossible to boot from DVD Windows disc

BadDisciple

Baseband Member
Help! My computer (newly built 3 months ago) suddenly doesn't want to start and reboots endlessly.
Yesterday eve, I just put it on "sleep mode" for the night (as I had to finish reading few more issues on some Internet sites) and when today wanted to continue, it just got frozen. I pushed the restart button but it went to endless rebooting. No way to get in Safe Mode (F8), the black prompt screen blinks very shortly only once and goes to reboot again. Going in the Setup BIOS menu (Del) doesn't change anything. No way to restart from the DVD drive with the Windows installation disc neither. It just doesn't respond to ANYTHING.
That's beyond all my imaginary limits... Could anyone come with a suggestion?
Thanks in advance!

Specifications:
PC/Desktop
Windows 7 64bit
CPU AMD FX-8350 8-Core 4GHz AM3+ 16MBCache
Motherboard ASUS sAM3+ Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
Memory DDR3 8GB(2x4) PC 1866 CL9 G.Skill RipjawsX
Graphics Card Gigabyte Radeon GV-R726XWF2-2GD
Hard Drives 2x Seagate Barracude 1TB 3.5 inches SATA3 64NB Cache 7200rpm

Last edited:
This might be too simple, but have you checked whether your RAM modules are seated properly?
I had a similar problem in the past with endless rebooting and it came down to one module being slightly proud.

yes....!
the above mentioned solution is a right one answer...
But what i realized, may be another solution....

Try to press and hold down the COMMAND and R keys until the menu screen appears. Once you get it done, via startup drive, select Disk Utility from the main menu and repair the Mac drive and Permissions

yes....!
the above mentioned solution is a right one answer...
But what i realized, may be another solution....

Try to press and hold down the COMMAND and R keys until the menu screen appears. Once you get it done, via startup drive, select Disk Utility from the main menu and repair the Mac drive and Permissions

OP isn't on a Mac, so that won't work for him.

Oh ! Thanks carnageX for this awesome information. Though I am a Mac user and I thought it of a Mac issue, Well, it this is the case, then Have you ever tried to check RAM parts with proper installation and fixed within proper slot.

Back
Top Bottom