The easiest way to get drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then from there what do i do, just so i know before hand what to expect and what is going to happen. And btw is there anything else i am going to loose other than whats in my my-documents folder? like are all installed programs going to dissapear and the ones my pc came with are going to reinstall and be the way they were, like i said everything in my pics and music can be backed up, mainly i just need to back up the pictures they are like 4 years old lol but i just want to be sure what is going to happen

It will take it totally back. You will lose anything you have installed, any documents you have created, any images you have saved. All of it will be gone.

As far as what to do, check the manual. Like i said, each manufacturer does it differently. I have not used every make and model of PC to know what steps will be on your system and what wont.

So if you have a program that you like, get the installer from the internet and back it up. So you can reinstall it after you do a factory reset. Yes all the programs that were on there when you first opened the PC up and fired it up for the first time will be back on there.

alrighty then! i think i will upload my pics to myspace :p so that will be all good, i have some movies and stuff on here that are legit (like i bought collectors edition and got digital copies etc. so i wil have to call them lol.) but other than thats good. As for manual, the manual for this thing was so simple and straight forward, they gave NO details, it explained how to turn it on and that was it.

Well i dont know what to say. It should tell you what it entails. It should be a straight forward process. Much like just doing a install. I have only done a couple of restores, so i cant be sure.

I dont know. Like i said i have only done it a couple of time son my wife's dell. It was simple and straight forward. Someone who has gone through the process would be better off answering cause i having done it in almost 2 years now.

ok! thanks a bunch man I am going to try this, i wil definetly edit this post later to confirm my actions lol. Thanks a bunch, you've been a HUGE help man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom