dvd software decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbiggs

Beta member
IÂ’ve narrowed it down to Nero or 123 Copy. With Nero IÂ’ll have to download DVD Shrink to use with it. 123 Copy is a stand-alone program and is significantly cheaper. If youÂ’ve used both these programs, could you tell me what your experiences were and what youÂ’d recommend?

Thanks!

I use Roxio. I used to use Nero and didn't have too many problems with it. Never heard of 123 Copy. I say go with Nero.

DVD shrink is great. You can re-author your DVD's removing menus, unwanted languages, extras etc. create an image on you HDD or burn it right away and its totally free. I use it all the time.

STOP,,, Save your Money!

I have put a lot of time into trying various burning methods,,,

Best combo I have found is

DVD Decryptor -- FREE

CLONEDVD -- not so free

DVDSHRINK is a great freebee too,, for compression,, however,,

Decryptor will make your DVD "backup" region free,, Simply point to the file ,, choose File mode,, get your vobs,,

Run Cloned DVD,, automatically sets your compression for best quality picture,, take out the extra languages,, write your ISO,,

Back into Decryptor,, Choose your ISO,, change your Mode to ISO Write,, Burn your "backup" DVD,,

that easy,,

Most important is not to use Crappy Media,, buy half decent manufactured Blank dvd,, Ritek, even Sony is ok,, but not Princo,,

Once you have a good ISO,, delete your vobs to get your space back,, now you can burn multiple copies,,,

For more info,, here is a GREAT GREAT site for all the pointers,,

http://www.dvdrhelp.com

cheers

dvd sftwre

I had a lot of audio problems with Nero, so I downloaded 123 Copy last month. I havenÂ’t had a single complaint with it so far. Unfortunately, IÂ’d already laid down the 70 bucks for Nero. Oh well, you live, you learn. Free is nice, but its juggling more than one program to do the job. I like 123 because its all-in-one.

i have over 250 dvd's half with dvdxpress from 321 studios and the other half with DVDSHRINK

all play excellent with no problems and no compliants by me.

have only burned 2 coasters out of all of them.

i like a simple two click program that i dont have to mess with and those programs are SIMPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom