dvd duplicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dinks

Beta member
I purchased a TEAC DVW-D11 stand alone DVD Duplicator but I cant duplicate dvd's. The blanks that I bought were 4.7 gb and the movie's are 7.4 gb and there isn't an option for compression, so I bought 8.5 gb double layer dvd+r dl disks, but now there I cant copy because of copyright protection. I don't know how to override this and I'm at wits end. I'm seriously considering returning it, but if someone knows just what the heck is going on, it would save me alot of time, headaches and gas

Thanks

Sorry but we cant tell you how to bypass copyright protection.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

As per our rules matters which can be viewed as pirating or warez are not to be discussed. For what purpose are you trying to duplicate the DVD's? Only with that answer can we help.

While I was still the Navy, I took a whole bunch of video's that were on 8mm to a video guy in California to have him put them on dvd. What he didn't tell me is that he put some form of protection on it, and that has prevented me from duplicating them. I promised some of these video's to friends of mine who I served with, as well as to some of the parents of my friends.

So are they home movies then? Judging from your response i would think so.

Look into AnyDVD.

right any dvd with nero recode.

dvd duplicators can''t burn copy protected dvds

Not a problem. Since they are home movies we are allowed to help. It doesnt violate any laws to help you get yoru personal data. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom