DVD Decrypter tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i don't know how to answer that question because after I was done "Shrinking the File" it was burned to DVD. I didn't need to open Nero to do this. DVD Shrink did it.

I never tried to do it On a PC without burning software so I wouldn't Know.

Similarly, VSO (Convertxtodvd) Also burns it within the program once conversion is finished.

more than likely nero burned it. I beleive DVDShrink calls up whatever burning program you have and then burns it

Never tried it, but if the program you have now does what you want it to do and youve had no problems then theres no reason to switch.

anydvd basically runs in the tray and removes the encryption on the fly. So it's kinda a go between between the dvd and whatever program you use.

dvd shrink won't burn a dvd if you don't have nero installed on your computer. it will make a hard disc folder instead. the guy that made shrink sold his service to nero (he made nero recode), so he use nero burn engine to let dvd shrink burn dvd's

Thanks 2 all for your help and answers. I appreciate it.

I finally got a product that works!

Steps

1. Put DVD movie into PC D: drive.
2. Start DVD Dycrpter and run.
3. Start DVDshrink and locate the dycripted files and run.
4. Start DVD recording software (Sonic in my case. Nero in everyone else's it sounds like) and burn.

Voila! I don't know if that was right, or not, but I got the result I wanted.

Thanks again everyone. Lots of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom