dvd decrypter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive you need them all. Why do you have so many movies all over the place? Are they in separate folders?

they are pilates movies exercise movies and there are three that go together, but I had so much trouble getting them on that they have ended up all over the place?I though you could just burn the actual movie files? like with a normal dvd you can get rid of all the other stuff?

Just to make sure and not to waste a dvd, go ahead and delete the other movies you made, or leave them and reburn these movies, save them to a new folder, then let nero burn it or whatever software you have. You shouldnt have to do anything like searching because once you start DVD Shrink, it copies the files for you, and you can take out what you want.

I'm not sure I want to do that ,it took me about 24 hours strait to get these dvds on to my puter and with all three together they are only about 1 and a half hours and i had heaps of trouble in between it took me about a week to get them, but it is a burner so it only copies at 2x anyway ? I don't know
mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom