DVD Backup - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default DVD Backup

Hi,

I am trying to make a back up copy of my movie The Da Vinci Code. I have tried using Clone DVD and DVDXCopy with a css decoder and region decoder or something like that that let's me burn copy protected material. I have burned other discs before that were copy protected but for some reason this disc always stops burning at 83 percent. There is no scratches of any sort on the disc, it is brand new. Does anyone have any ideas, maybe a different program or something?

Thanks,
Ted

Old 11-20-2006, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

http://dvdshrink.org/

Old 11-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I used dvd shrink, and it freezes at 33 percent, something is causing me not to be able to burn this disc, and I have copy protection decoders for my programs, so I don't get it, this is my first movie I can't copy I don't know why. Any other ideas?
Old 11-20-2006, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

install dvd shrink, dvd decrypter and ripit4me. open ripit4me to rip
Old 11-20-2006, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Oh, I just got it to work. I did pretty much the same as you said,except its a little different because I didn't see your post until now. I did DVDFab Decryptor then used DVD Shrink and then burnt it to dvd using 1 click dvd copy, I don't like that burning software, do you know of another that burns to dvd. I tried clone dvd but it said the disc was dirty and closed, it was wierd. Well, at least I got it to work thanks for the help, but if you know of a good dvd burning program plz say so. thanks.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by xtpacygax
Oh, I just got it to work. I did pretty much the same as you said,except its a little different because I didn't see your post until now. I did DVDFab Decryptor then used DVD Shrink and then burnt it to dvd using 1 click dvd copy, I don't like that burning software, do you know of another that burns to dvd. I tried clone dvd but it said the disc was dirty and closed, it was wierd. Well, at least I got it to work thanks for the help, but if you know of a good dvd burning program plz say so. thanks.
nero is the best burning program. using the 3 above will handle all 3 copy protections (macrovision, acroos and I forget the 3 one). ripit4me will use dvd shrink and decrypter
Old 11-21-2006, 09:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Law
Wizard Techie

If you're going to use CloneDVD 2, you have to use it in conjunction with AnyDVD. It works best that way.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Closed Thread