DVD Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtpacygax

Banned
Hi,

I am trying to make a back up copy of my movie The Da Vinci Code. I have tried using Clone DVD and DVDXCopy with a css decoder and region decoder or something like that that let's me burn copy protected material. I have burned other discs before that were copy protected but for some reason this disc always stops burning at 83 percent. There is no scratches of any sort on the disc, it is brand new. Does anyone have any ideas, maybe a different program or something?

Thanks,
Ted

I used dvd shrink, and it freezes at 33 percent, something is causing me not to be able to burn this disc, and I have copy protection decoders for my programs, so I don't get it, this is my first movie I can't copy I don't know why. Any other ideas?

Oh, I just got it to work. I did pretty much the same as you said,except its a little different because I didn't see your post until now. I did DVDFab Decryptor then used DVD Shrink and then burnt it to dvd using 1 click dvd copy, I don't like that burning software, do you know of another that burns to dvd. I tried clone dvd but it said the disc was dirty and closed, it was wierd. Well, at least I got it to work thanks for the help, but if you know of a good dvd burning program plz say so. thanks.

xtpacygax said:
Oh, I just got it to work. I did pretty much the same as you said,except its a little different because I didn't see your post until now. I did DVDFab Decryptor then used DVD Shrink and then burnt it to dvd using 1 click dvd copy, I don't like that burning software, do you know of another that burns to dvd. I tried clone dvd but it said the disc was dirty and closed, it was wierd. Well, at least I got it to work thanks for the help, but if you know of a good dvd burning program plz say so. thanks.

nero is the best burning program. using the 3 above will handle all 3 copy protections (macrovision, acroos and I forget the 3 one). ripit4me will use dvd shrink and decrypter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom