DVD audio, video not in synch

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Have some .AVI files I want to put on DVD. Used DVD Flick to convert like I always do, then Nero to burn. The DVD will play in my DVD player, but the sound and video are about 4 seconds off. This is a new problem as I have done this many times with perfect results. Any suggestions? When I view the AVI on my computer, it plays perfect too. Clearly I am doing something wrong here.

Are you using a different type of DVD or a different Manufacturer? I have an older DVD player that will only see +R discs and then it likes RiData discs better than all others. But the discs it won't play usually work fine in my other player.

How much other stuff are you doing when converting?

My DVD player will play +R and -R.

I am doing nothing else while converting. It takes a long time so I normally set the job going when I have to be away from the PC. Unless Avast is interfering which it seems it would have messed up all of them not just this particular one. I have gone through 6 blank DVD's to get this done.

I have tried slowing down the burn speed, no difference.

EDIT: I give up. I even tried combining the two clips using Windows movie maker, THEN converting and burning. All I got was sound, no picture.

What if you try something like Nero Vision or ConvertXtoDVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom