dual mouse windows xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavishingRocket

In Runtime
can i have 2 mouse plugged up at same time? i have 2 microsoft mouses, one usb and one ps2. i have the microsoft software installed for the usb mouse(intellipoint). i had both plugged in, system showed them both, but the ps2 mouse wouldnt move the cursor, only the buttons would work...is it cuz of the software i have installed? or is this even possible? im not trying to have 2 cursors...just 2 mice with ability to move the cursor with either mouse. thanks

you can have 1 PS2 and as many usb as you want. I ussually have 2 or more on a machine at a given time, due mostly to others not liking something about someone elses mouse. such a small thing too, but who knows...
As to the problem you are having, I'm not certain, but I would say uninstall the software and reboot only with the PS2 in place. Then plug the USB mouse in after the machine is running. Should take care of it...
Good Luck

I always thought if you have 2 mice plugged in they would boath controll the one curser? Can windows handle 2 cursers?... could my brain?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom