dual monitor set up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drogos

Daemon Poster
ok here is the thing i got this nice 26 inc hd tv lcd
and i want to use it as a monitor i able top set up my monitor and the tv and i can see my windows in both but on the hdtv is looks really crapy do i need some kind of softhware? that would do a better job im using a s-video cable my pc is a media center

thanks in advance

You would probably have to set the LCD TV to it's native resolution. And for a 26" LCD TV, the most common native resolution I see, is 1366 x 768.

Are you sure your video card can handle doing Dual Monitor? How did you hook it up to the TV. Thru HDMI or DVI? If you did it with anything else you are not gonna get that great a picture since it isnt HD. It is just a plain old Analog signal being sent to your TV from you video card. Jsut a lo res signal. So you wont ever get a good pic.

Honestly i could be wrong. You might just have to run the dual monitor setup with in the nVidia control panel or the ati control panel (if it has one) to fix this.

my pc is almost 5 year old thats just wont do lol do i desied to wait till i get a new thanks for your help guys i love this is great and provides planty of informacion

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom